When registering as a user to the Services, we receive and store information you enter or provide to us, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide (collectively, the “Personal Information”). We collect the following types of Personal Information about you:
- Information you provide us directly. We may collect and store certain Personal Information, such as your username, first and last name, company name, job title, phone number, billing information and e-mail address when you register for a Reonomy account, correspond with us, or provide such information to us in some other manner.
- Information we may receive from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, including our business partners, contractors, social media providers, and other third parties. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails from time to time with information we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, please reply to the email with the words “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Please note that you may not be able to opt-out of Service-related e-mails (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices) unless you cancel your account. For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
Information Automatically Collected. We or our partners automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service:
- When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. For more information regarding cookies, see “Cookies and Similar Technologies” below.
- We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
- When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including behaviorally targeted advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Reonomy, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns;
- Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, billing and payments processing, or providing analytics services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored promotion;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, purchase of another entity’s assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
- Your employer if you are accessing the Services in your capacity as an employee, independent contractor, or agent of one of our enterprise customers or otherwise using an email address provided by your employer who is one of our enterprise customers; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
We send cookies to your computer through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages on our site are visited and by how many people. Most browsers have an option for disabling the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting cookies, as well as (depending on your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of cookies in a variety of ways.
Security. Reonomy cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%.
California residents that have an established business relationship with us can request a notice disclosing the categories of Personal Information we have shared with third parties during the preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request from us, if entitled, please use the contact information listed below.
If you are under 18 years of age and a California resident using the Services, at any time you can request that we delete information or remove content you have provided or posted. Please contact us at the information below for our assistance, including to request removal of your information or content. Note that the removal of information or content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that information or content posted through the Services.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and Services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and/or across different websites. Reonomy does not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
- Profile Data and Communications Preferences. You may update your account information at any time by emailing email@example.com. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us replying to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long we keep your User Content. Following termination or deactivation of your User account, Reonomy may retain your profile information and other Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
Reonomy does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Website, and you may be required to enter into additional agreements with us, including a Subscription Services Agreement. All such terms and conditions will be in addition to the Terms set forth here, and in the event that any provision of these Terms and the additional terms and conditions conflict, the provisions of the additional agreements will control, including for avoidance of doubt, the terms of any Subscription Services Agreement.