Property Owner Search
Search for any commercial property owner nationwide.
Find your target property owners in seconds, make contact even quicker. Search for one owner or prospect owners at scale and generate lead lists. Tailor your property owner search for your geographic and property type focus. Prospect owners to sell services, find buyers, or to search for target properties. Make contact with the owner to get straight to the decision maker.
Property Owner Search by Address
When prospecting a particular commercial property to be involved in the transaction of or to service, making contact with the owner can expedite reaching your objective. Search any commercial property address in the US and uncover the property owner. Go beyond the reported owning entity, find the person behind the LLC. For an address search, uncover;
- Property Owner Name
- Property Owner’s Mailing Address
- Property Owner’s Phone Number
- Property Owner’s Email
Make contact with owners in speed and with ease. Understand the owner you are contacting. Explore their entire portfolio, see how many and what types of properties they own. Dig deeper into the building level details of each property. Understand each property in true detail.
Property Owner Lookup
When searching for a known owner, perform a property owner lookup. A property owner lookup supplies the contact information of the owner and their property portfolio. Lookup any property owner nationwide by searching the ownership info you have. Search via either the reported owning entity or the owner name. If searching by the owning entity, save time finding the person(s) associated with it. Go beyond the LLC and uncover owner names, phone numbers and emails.
Through an owner lookup, you can understand that owner in true detail. Explore each property they own and the characteristics of them. View the sales and debt records across their entire portfolio. Understanding an owner’s entire portfolio equips you to tailor your approach.
Property Ownership Records
Dive deeper into your property owner search, explore detailed ownership records of a property. Ownership records show the previous owner(s) of the property, the dates of ownership changes and the transaction amount.
Uncover Unusual Ownership Patterns
Understanding a property’s ownership history can help uncover anomalies of ownership. An ownership search will show if a property has transacted several times in a short period. It will also show how many times a property has changed ownership throughout its history. This could signal red flags for you, or at least prompt further due diligence.
Understanding the Intent of the Current Owner
Ownership records help when trying to understand the current owner’s motivations and intent. An owner search will show how long the current owner has held the property for and what they paid for the property. Both of these will help when making an inference on what the owner intends to with the property.
The longer someone has held a property, the more likely they are to sell that property. The price the owner paid for the property can suggest what they expect to receive for the property now.The intent of an owner looking to sell can be further analyzed. If an owner has owned the property for a short period and is looking to sell, they may value the speed of sale. Understanding the intent of the owner is valuable when making contact. It allows you to tailor your approach. It lets you also find a scenario whereby meeting their needs can also benefit your own.
Search Property Owners by State
Tailor your commercial property owner search to the state you work in. Find property owners across your state or any state in the U.S.
California Property Owners
Search 2,955,630 commercial properties in California to find property owners. Refine California property owner searches by asset type, recency of purchase and property owner debt. Find Californian multi-family property owners by searching 647,690 multifamily properties. Search 81,641 offices for owners and find retail building owners from 165,832 Californian retail stores.
Texas Property Owners
Search 4,283,704 commercial properties in Texas to find property owners. Refine Texas property owner searches by asset type, recency of purchase and property owner debt. Find Texan multi-family property owners by searching 142,203 multifamily properties. Search 2,077,632 Texan land parcels for landowners and find agricultural landowners from 1,231,245 Texan properties.
Florida Property Owners
Search 2,920,089 commercial properties in Florida to find owners. Refine Florida property owner searches further by asset type, recency of purchase and property owner debt. Search 105,474 offices in Florida for office owners or 90,486 retail stores for retail building owners.
Search Property Owners by Property Type
If your focus is on a particular commercial property type, tailor your property owner search to that property type.
Apartment Building Owners
Find apartment building owners across the U.S., refine your search by the number of apartment building units, building size, and geographic location. Search 728,472 apartment buildings to find apartment building owners. Expand your search to other multi-family property types. Uncover 4,289,400 multifamily properties and their owners. Or, go more specific with your multi-family search, find property owners for duplexes, triplexes or mobile home parks.
Find Vacant Landowners
Find landowners nationwide, search 25,869,758 vacant land parcels to find ownership information. Refine your search by filtering owners by land type. Search for residential vacant land owners, commercial vacant landowners or multifamily vacant landowners. Target your searches by filtering for lot size, last sales date of land and current debt on land.
Property Owner Lead Lists
Ownership lists are top of funnel lead lists. They contain target property owners and their contact information to outreach to. Effective property owner lists are highly targeted and relevant to your business. Create an effective lead list of property owners in three steps;
- Run a tailored search for property owners, filtered by the characteristics of the properties they own.
- Save the results of the search and bulk label appropriately.
- Export the results into a CSV file.
High quality, relevant, property owner lead lists serve as a valuable part of any sales and marketing plan. When your target audience is property owners, they serve as a systematic tool for making contact.
Property Owner Lists for Building Service Providers
Building service providers use ownership lists to promote and sell services to relevant prospects. A strong owner lead list is tailored to the focus of that service provider.
- An owner lead list for solar energy installers could focus on owners that own properties that are in areas where it is difficult to get grid power to.
- A property owner lead list for commercial roofers could target prospects that own properties that haven’t been renovated in a number of years, or own a building of a certain size.
- An ownership list for window cleaning companies could target owners that own buildings of a certain number of stories.
Property Owner Lists for Sales Brokers
Sales brokers generate ownership lists to systematically prospect new listings opportunities. Property owner leads lists for brokers are first and foremost specific to their niche or specialty. Lists are tailored for geography and asset class focus. Sales brokers refine targeting by filtering for indicators that signal a property owner’s likeliness to sell.
One common indicator is how long the owner has held the property for. The average holding period of a commercial asset is approximately 10 years. Ownership periods beyond this can indicate an increase in the possibility that owner is prepared to sell. Filtering by debt indicators is another popular refinement. Properties with some distress can signal an increasing willingness to sell.
Property Owner Lists for Debt Brokers
Debt brokers use ownership lists to systematically prospect refinance opportunities. Debt brokers generate ownership lists that are first and foremost specific to their specialty, tailored for geography and asset class.
A lead list for debt brokers consists of property owners that have an existing mortgage with interest rate that the broker can refinance or an upcoming maturity date. Debt brokers can generate such lists through the following debt filters;
- Filter by the lender, target a specific lender to know their offered rates.
- Filter by debt origination date to know what rates were offered by the lender during that period.
- Filter by maturity date to determine at which exact interest rate the owner locked into.
Targeted Property Owner Searches
In the absence of a particular property owner or address, you can perform targeted property owner searches to find property owners with characteristics highly relevant to your needs.
Property Owners who have Recently Purchased
Search for property owners or generate ownership lists for owners that have recently purchased a property. Targeting recent property purchasers is valuable for;
- Building service providers looking for owners that want to make improvements to recent purchases.
- Brokers searching for buyers of other properties. A recent purchase may be the first of several for an investor looking to develop a portfolio.
Refine searches by adding filters on the type of purchase, the recency of purchase and the value of the purchase.
Property Owners who have Recently Sold a Property
Search for property owners or generate ownership lists for owners that have recently sold a property. This characteristic is valuable for;
- Acquisitions brokers, it is a potential indicator of property owners that have cash on hand for further property acquisitions.
- Service providers, this indicator combined with a portfolio ownership search could signal a likeliness of cash on hand for improvements to other properties.
Refine searches by adding filters on the type of sale, the recency of sale and the value of the sale.
Search for Property Owners by Debt
Search for property owners or generate ownership lists for owners that have certain levels of debt. Look at a property owner’s debt on one property or across their entire portfolio. This characteristic is valuable for;
- Debt brokers looking for refinancing opportunities. Knowing the interest rate of debt presents debt brokers the opportunity to refinance at a better rate.
- Loan originators looking across an owner’s entire debt profile for future lending opportunities.
- Sales brokers searching for potential listings. Debt can signal property distress, with distress there is an increase in the likeliness of needing to sell.
- Investors looking for off-market opportunities. Since debt can signal potential property distress, investors could find investment opportunities at a below-market sale price because of the need to sell.
Search Property Owners by City
If you focus on a particular city, you can tailor your property owner search for your city. Find target property owners across your city with accuracy and efficiency.
Los Angeles Commercial Property Owners
Find commercial property owners in the city of Los Angeles, search 193,345 commercial properties to find owners in Los Angeles. Find multi-family property owners in Los Angeles, search 107,062 Los Angeles multi-family properties to find owners.
Houston Commercial Property Owners
Find commercial property owners in the city of Houston, search 195,764 commercial properties in Houston to find owners. Uncover owners of 13,932 industrial properties, 2,903 apartment buildings, and 5,610 offices.
Chicago Commercial Property Owners
Find commercial property owners in the city of Chicago, search 309,844 commercial properties in Chicago. Search property owners in Chicago from 150,017 multifamily properties, 21,143 retail properties, and 13,591 industrial properties.
Unlock Off Market Opportunities
Searching for property owners allows investors and other commercial professionals to go beyond waiting for properties to list. By directly contacting the property owner, you have contact with the decision maker directly to generate outcomes. There are many benefits of off-market opportunities, for sellers;
- Saving money because there’s no commission to a broker.
- Receiving money faster. Instead of waiting for a broker to put together an Offer Memorandum, the seller can simply share the financials and current rent roll. The seller also saves time having to do property yours, qualifying buyers etc.
- It’s less hassle for the seller. Not having to deal with multiple persons/parties and no disturbing the tenants.
For buyers, the benefits are equally valid
- Save money. You’re not involved in an auction-type process where the broker is doing their job of finding the highest paying buyer who will close. Instead, you are working directly with the owner and getting a fair price that isn’t artificially bid up by other buyers.
- More creative financing opportunities. By working directly with the owner you learn their pain points and what they want out of the deal. This gives more flexibility to match both parties end goals.
- Close faster.